Thursday 19 September 2013

Pie Chart 3 UPDATEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The results from the first pie chart show that the most used social network is Facebook and Twitter. I will include these in my magazine as a feature to show: What's trending on Twitter, links to many of their favourite celebrities tweets and Facebook status' or recent updates of whats happening.

From the second pie chart it shows that The Big Bang Theory is the most popular programme. I can include a competition possibly to go where the programme is recorded and stay in that place for a week. I can include this on the front cover of my magazine to draw the audience's attention and use this as the competition. I can also include it on my contents page but in more detail, giving a link to a website with further information.

The final pie chart shows that the least favourite programme of the group tested was Geordie Shore so I will not include this in my magazine although, it is very popular outside the group tested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment